Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Progress Made

Today we actually got some housework done. I am happy that we made our house look decent, minus the dining room whose table is covered in junk papers I need to deal with. But the kitchen, bathroom, and the kitchen are 95% cleaned. The living room isn't fully cleaned now because my lovely baby ladybug decided she wanted to unpack most of her toys, but that is a daily event so i'm not stressed about that one.
I also managed to fold 4 loads of laundry, two of which were washed today. As far as household organization, we made progress. 

As for my workout, it wasn't a big one, but it was something. I found this exercise plan which has 3 levels, each 20 days long with exercises that increase in count each day. Today I did level 1 plan day 1: 20 Jumping Jacks and 10 crunches, it seemed easy, but i'll wait a few days to see if that holds true. 

I haven't had anything uber healthy, but yesterday I did have chicken pizza with spinach and tomatoes. I'd say that its better than a meat lovers. =P 

Weekly Objective Update: 
1. Workout 3 times this week: 2 down 1 to go
2. Eat one healthy meal every day: I'd say i'm eating something healthy each day. So, I'm on target for this one. 

What shall tomorrow hold? 

No comments: