Monday, June 25, 2012

Speed Bump

Well, I started off on the right foot, but I've hit a small speed bump. Friday and Saturday I excerised, as i previously posted. However, Sunday and today I did not. (Although I still have time to try and squeeze one in tonight.) I'm using the excuse that I have company and I don't want to be rude and ignore him. Well, that excuse isn't a good one. My dear hubby and our friend are busy playing games, like ALL day. =/

So, I am a work in progress. We all have our slip ups time to time. If I manage to get a workout in tonight fabulous. If I don't, then no biggy. Our friend leaves tomorrow morning so I have plenty of time to work up a sweat.

Update on my weekly objectives:
1. Work out at least 3 times this week: I've got one under my belt with plenty of days left to make it 3.
2. Eat at least one healthy meal each day: I'm not perfectly nailing this one, however I did eat half a back of baby carrots as a snack today... And we had subway the other day with a healthy smoothie.

I have sorta worked on my other goals: eating healthy and getting my apartment in shape. And by sorta I mean spending hours scrolling through endless pins on pinterest. (My new facebook). I found many great sites for healthy meal inspiration, I just need to find an assortment of meals that meet our likes and get to the store for the ingredients. (Better said then done.)

As for the getting my house in shape, we have a cleaning plan posted on the fridge. But have we followed it? Not at all. And its a schedule which won't make me feel like I need to clean my entire house every single day. Tomorrow, I will try and clean what needs to be cleaned. I love the cleaning schedule, and I WILL prevail and get my house cleaned!

Since today is pretty much over, I have 5 more days to reach my goals.

"A good idea is about ten percent and implementation and hard work, and luck is 90 percent."
~Guy Kawaski

Have a good night everybody!

2 comments:

Walter's Mom said...

It takes time! Don't get down on yourself if you aren't perfect!

KitKat said...

Thank you. I am trying and I know that if I am consistent with small steps I will be more likely to make it to my goal.